David & Jill are so thankful for the children that God has given them. In 1997, when they got married, they made a decision to let God control how many children they had. That decision has been tested as Jill suffered through 5 very difficult miscarriages. However, God has kept His promise…. 1Ti 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
The twelve that David and Jill have on this earth are so obedient and a great blessing in their home. Allow us to introduce them.
- Nurie Katelin – April 1999
- Timothy David – March 2000
- Kaylee Arlissa – July 2001
- Renee Crystine – June 2002
- Phillip Jonathan – July 2003
- Samuel Richard – November 2004
- Gabriel Victor – May 2006
- Tessie Elizabeth – July 2007
- Hannah Faith – September 2008
- Olivia Mercy – January 2012
- Sadie Patricia – November 2013
- Sofia Amy Julianne – July 2015